What is a Chiropodist?
- A Chiropodist is a regulated health care professional who assess and treats foot disorders.
Do I need a doctor’s referral to see a Chiropodist?
- No, anyone can come see us. A referral is not required.
Are services covered by OHIP?
- Services are not covered by OHIP. However, most extended health benefits or insurance plans do cover treatments and custom orthotics.
How long will my first appointment be?
- Initial appointments are typically 30 minutes long.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- list of current medications
- shoes you wear most often
- any previously worn custom orthotics